Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 4 Signs You Have a Dead-End Job (Bloomberg)
- Losing Your Job Doesn’t Mean Losing Yourself (Tiny Buddha)
- Never Underestimate This Leadership Quality (LinkedIn)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Picking and Getting the Best Possible References (The Daily Muse)
- Choose to Be Grateful. It Will Make You Happier (The New York Times)
- How to Break Your Netflix Binge-Watching Habit (Lifehacker)
- Change Your Story to Change Your Life (Zen Habits)
- This 20-Minute Bedtime Routine Is So Helpful You’ll Be Mad at Yourself for Not Trying it Sooner (The Daily Muse)
- 15 Books for Your Award Season Reading List (TIME)
- 31 Delicious Things You Should Eat in December (BuzzFeed)
- Bartenders Divulge Their Go-To Hangover Cures (First We Feast)
- 15 Cheap Holiday Gifts You Can Give Anyone in Your Professional Network (The Daily Muse)