4 Data-Backed Strategies for Writing Email Subject Lines That Get Opened (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- 4 Data-Backed Strategies for Writing Email Subject Lines That Get Opened (Fast Company)
- Psychology Has Identified 3 Mindsets Shared By People Who Actually Follow Through on Their Goals (Quartz)
- 5 Side Hustles for Different Personality Types (That Won’t Crush Your Soul) (The Financial Diet)
- 3 Times When “Let’s Be Flexible” Just Doesn’t Cut it at Work (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Ways to Save on Electricity Without Turning Off the AC (PureWow)
- 10 Tricks to Make Yourself a Google Drive Master (Field Guide)
- The 2 Things Killing Your Ability to Focus (HBR)
- 10 Olympic Athletes' Daily Habits You Should Steal (That Don't Involve the Gym) (The Daily Muse)
- 5 Summer Salads That Get Better Overnight (Epicurious)
- 10 Bookshelf Organization Tips to Add a Fresh Look to Your Space (Bustle)
- 5 Places You Can Learn a New Language (for Free) (Apartment Therapy)
- The Science-Backed Reason You Should Spend More Time With Friends (The Daily Muse)
Photo of man writing an email courtesy of JGI/Tom Grill/Getty Images.
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author