Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now !
- Why Job Hopping Is Losing its Negative Stigma ( Fast Company )
- What Maslow’s Hierarchy Won’t Tell You About Motivation ( HBR )
- The Problem Isn’t That Life Is Unfair—It’s Your Broken Idea of Fairness ( Oliver Emberton )
- How to Figure Out Which Companies to Apply For ( The Daily Muse )
- 30 Things to Let Go of Before the New Year ( Marc and Angel Hack Life )
- The Best (and Worst) Airlines in the U.S. ( Lifehacker )
- What Top Nutrition Experts Do to Stay Healthy During the Holidays ( Greatist )
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Sending Any Email ( The Daily Muse )
- 21 Big-Batch Cocktails to Get Everyone Drunk at Your Holiday Party ( BuzzFeed )
- Your Creative Calendar: 55 Things to Do, Watch, Hear, and Read This December ( Co.Create )
- 9 Party Hosting Mistakes You Might Not Even Know You’re Making ( Apartment Therapy )
- How to Network, Impress, and Still Have Fun at Your Office Holiday Party ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of paper lanterns courtesy of Shutterstock .
The Daily Muse is the daily publication of The Muse, your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, and a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies and career paths. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author