Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- 25 Free Chrome Extensions to Make You an Incredibly Productive Person ( Fast Company )
- 7 Ways to Make Your Boss Love You ( GOBankingRates )
- Is Tech Addiction Making Us Far More Stressed at Work? ( BBC )
- 10 Underrated Apps That'll Make Your Workday Run So Much More Smoothly ( The Daily Muse )
- 4 Ways to Get Out the Door Faster for Your Morning Workouts ( mindbodygreen )
- The Secret to Negotiating Is Reading People’s Faces ( HBR )
- 21 Awesome Places to Learn Critical Skills That Will Change Your Life ( Medium )
- 3 Short Phrases That’ll Help You Change Minds (and Get People to Agree Your Idea Is Better) ( The Daily Muse )
- 10 Extremely Precise Words for Emotions You Didn’t Even Know You Had ( Science of Us )
- 6 No-Bake Cookies for When It’s Too Hot for the Oven ( Real Simple )
- 10 Rookie Travel Mistakes—and How to Avoid Them ( Refinery29 )
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Taking a Personal Day (Plus Some!) ( The Daily Muse )
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author