22 Things Only Procrastinators Understand—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 22 Things Only Procrastinators Understand (PureWow)
- How to Make Your Connections Work With You (Lifehacker)
- You Need to Practice Being Your Future Self (HBR)
- 4 Red Flags You Can’t Ignore—No Matter How Badly You Want the Job (The Daily Muse)
- 12 Productivity Hacks to Optimize Your Time Like a Pro (The Next Web)
- 5 Meditative Practices for the Skeptic (Everup)
- 9 Toxic Behaviors Holding Good People Back (Marc and Angel)
- The Super Simple Trick That Made My Mornings Way More Productive (The Daily Muse)
- 50 Documentaries You Need to See (The Guardian)
- The Best Places to Go in Europe for Every Kind of Traveler (The Huffington Post)
- 11 Things You’re Doing Wrong With Cheese (Thrillist)
- How You Can Use Your Out-of-Office Message to Improve Everyone’s Work-Life Balance (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author