Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter.
And to commemorate the end of the year, we’ve decided to go back through and revisit the reads that you all enjoyed the most. These are the crème de la crème of online reading, the articles you should definitely make time in your day to enjoy before the end of the year (if you haven’t already done so!).
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The Complete Guide to Structuring Your Ideal Work Day (Quartz)
- The 5 Zeros You Should Achieve Every Day to Give You Peace of Mind (Productivityist)
- 18 Surprising Things That Affect Whether You Get Hired (AOL)
- 10 Phrases That Will Make You a Better Leader (SmartBlog)
- Why You Should Always Under-Promise and Over-Deliver (Crew)
- 7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose (Mark Manson)
- The One Question All Successful People Can Answer Immediately (The Daily Muse)
- 29 Signs You’re Doing Just Fine (Even if it Doesn’t Feel Like It) (Marc & Angel Hack Life)
- Beyond You’re vs. Your: A Grammar Cheat-Sheet Even the Pros Can Use (Medium)
- 19 Words That Will Make People Like You More (Inc.)
- 101 Thought-Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself Before It’s Too Late (Pick the Brain)
- How to Make Your Life Better by Sending 5 Simple Emails (TIME)
- 89 Simple Swaps That Could Change Your Life (Greatist)
- 27 Pre-Written Templates for Your Toughest Work Emails (The Daily Muse)
- How Busy People Make Time to Read—and You Can Too (Fast Company)
- 10 Times When It’s Okay to Be Lazy (Pick the Brain)
- How to Solve the “Where Should We Eat?” Argument Once and for All (Lifehacker)
- The Only 15 Netflix Hacks You’ll Ever Need (Slate)
- How to Be the Best Gift-Giver Ever (Apartment Therapy)
- Cooking 101: 22 Recipes Every Cook Should Know (Brit + Co.)
- How to Be Productive When You’re a Little Tipsy (The Daily Muse)
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author