20 Things We Should Say to Ourselves More Often—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- How to Use the Gratitude Advantage at Work (Michael Hyatt)
- In a Job Interview, Here’s What’s More Important Than Intelligence (Fortune)
- 5 Ways to Know You’ve Found a Job That’s Right for You (Medium)
- 10 Annoying Buzzwords the Whole Office Would Be Better Off Without (The Daily Muse)
- Scientists Have Found Out Why You’re Chronically Late (Science Alert)
- 20 Things We Should Say to Ourselves More Often (Marc and Angel)
- Just Try Counting to 10 if You Find it Hard to Meditate (Lifehacker)
- 3 Tools Everyone in Tech is Already Using to Make Their Lives Easier (The Daily Muse)
- 21 Father’s Day Cards That Are Actually Funny (BuzzFeed)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Happy Hour (Thrillist)
- 5 Netflix Movies to Watch With Dad on Father’s Day (Zimbio)
- 15 Little Ways to Enjoy the Summer When You’re Trapped in the Office (The Daily Muse)
Photo of confident woman courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author