Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Why People Who Brainstorm Are Wasting Their Time (Medium)
- How to Negotiate Nicely Without Being a Pushover (HBR)
- Avoid Becoming Obsolete by Reinventing Yourself (The Huffington Post)
- 5 Signs You’ve Gone Right Over the Top on Your Cover Letter (The Daily Muse)
- How to Stop Living Life on Autopilot (Tiny Buddha)
- 102 Things to Do on a Money-Free Weekend (The Simple Dollar)
- Why Regret May Not Always Be a Bad Thing (But Sometimes Is) (Psychology Today)
- How Successful People Go From Good to Great in Anything They Do (The Daily Muse)
- 18 Things Everyone Should Know About Airline Miles (BuzzFeed)
- The Dos and Don’ts of Sushi (Thrillist)
- 16 Ways to Sleep Absolutely Anywhere (Greatist)
- 3 Easy Steps to Making Small Talk Suck Less (The Daily Muse)