15 Tricks to Appear Smart in Emails—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 15 (Hilarious) Tricks to Appear Smart in Emails (Medium)
- Signs That You’re Being a Pushover (HBR)
- This Is Why You’re Terrible With Names (Science of Us)
- 4 New LinkedIn Updates You Need to Know About Now (The Daily Muse)
- 3 Ways You’re Making Your Life Harder Than it Has to Be (Marc and Angel)
- 40 Ways to Save Money on Monthly Expenses (The Simple Dollar)
- How to Calm Your Nerves with “Mental Rehearsal” and Get Through Anything (Lifehacker)
- 7 Time Management Tricks That Keep Expert Multi-Taskers Sane (The Daily Muse)
- 8 Hotel Booking Hacks Every Traveler Needs to Know (Thrillist)
- The Ultimate Summer Cocktail Guide (PureWow)
- 9 Foods to Stop Wasting Money On (Epicurious)
- 3 Tips for (Actually) Carving Out Personal Time in Your Busy Schedule (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author