15 Picture Books Adults Will Love—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Cancelling One-on-One Meetings Destroys Your Productivity (HBR)
- The Myth of the Idea Person (Medium)
- 5 Ways to Create a Memorable Impression in a Meeting (Forbes)
- The Surprising Benefits of a Little Career Jealousy (The Daily Muse)
- How to Spring Clean Your Life and Mind (Yes and Yes)
- 9 Ways to Feel Less Stress When Life Gets Crazy Busy (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- How to Program Your Mind to Stop Buying Crap You Don’t Need (Lifehacker)
- 5 Things Highly Successful People Do Every Monday (The Daily Muse)
- 15 Picture Books Adults Will Want to Own (Bustle)
- How to Make Your Home Feel Like a Luxury Hotel (Condé Nast Traveler)
- 20 St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails (Parade)
- 5 Ways to Always Be the Most Interesting Person in the Room (The Daily Muse)
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author