12 Powerful Habits I Have Stolen From Ultra-Successful People—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- The 5 Types of Personal Projects (and How You Can Justify Pursuing Them) (99U)
- Ace Your Next Job Interview by Not Selling Yourself at All (Quartz)
- 9 Refreshing Things You Need to Start Doing at the Office on Friday (The Financial Diet)
- 4 Times You Don’t Have to Apologize for Being a Workaholic (The Daily Muse)
- 12 Powerful Habits I Have Stolen From Ultra-Successful People (Observer)
- An Ancient and Proven Way to Improve Memorization (The New York Times)
- This Is the Most Inspiring Way to Be Happier and More Motivated (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- 5 Reasons Your To-Do List Is Making You Less Productive (The Daily Muse)
- The Best Books About Booze and What to Drink With Them (Eater)
- 11 Instagram-Worthy Breakfasts That Taste as Good as They Look (Real Simple)
- 11 Castles You Can Actually Rent on Airbnb (Conde Nast Traveler)
- 33 DIY Office Snacks That’ll Make You Forget the Vending Machine Exists (The Daily Muse)
Photo of runner courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author