12 Animals Who Are Just as Excited for the Snow Day as You Are
Got a lot of snow on your hands today? If you’re anything like us, you’re secretly excited about it—because it means you’ll hopefully get to work from home (or, even better, just get the day off).
These animals are here to tell you that it’s okay to be jazzed about the weather today. They’re feeling it, too.
1. This guy is doing his snow dance in hopes of plenty of precipitation—and plenty of time off.
2. This lazy dude couldn’t even get out of bed if he had to.
3. This fox is so ready to dive into a day of doing—nothing.
4. This pup will bend over backward to avoid having to go in today.
5. All this little lady wants is some relaxing time by the fire.
6. This guy just really doesn’t want to have to deal with the morning commute.
7. This hedgehog just wants to spend a day wearing ALL of the sweaters.
8. This dog wants nothing to do with the snow but everything to do with his bed.
9. This lady is ready to really sink her paws into a day of laziness and luxury.
10. This guy will leave the couch approximately never.
11. This gal just really wants to avoid having to wear her big winter boots into the office.
12. This pup just couldn’t be happier to have the day off.
Photo of dog in snow courtesy of Shutterstock.
Scott Dockweiler crafts witty headlines, writes fun articles, and generally lends a hand to the editorial team at The Daily Muse. When he’s not Musing, he’s trying to get his acting career off the ground and racking up Delta Airlines frequent flier miles between NYC and LA. You won’t find him on Twitter—yet.More from this Author