11 Ways to De-stress in Any Amount of Time—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 8 Ways to Say No Without Hurting Your Image (LinkedIn)
- Don’t Waste Those 30-Minute Gaps Between Meetings (HBR)
- Real Success Starts With Real Expectations (99U)
- This Might Be the Best Way to Network, Ever (The Daily Muse)
- How Successful People Spend Their Weekends (Forbes)
- There’s No Excuse for Not Backing Up Your Computer. Do it Now. (Lifehacker)
- Why You Should Keep an Accomplishments Box (Fast Company)
- The One-Minute Writing Activity That Will Make You Happier Every Day (The Daily Muse)
- 19 DIY Easter Eggs That Don’t Require Actual Eggs (BuzzFeed)
- 11 Ways to De-stress Based on How Much Time You Can Spare (Mashable)
- The 15 Best Wines Under $15 (Thrillist)
- 4 New Books That Will Make You Infinitely More Productive (The Daily Muse)
Photo of woman relaxing courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author