11 Job Search Myths Debunked by a Recruiter—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 11 Job Search Myths Debunked by a Recruiter (Good.Co)
- How to Make the Most of a Mentor and Get Ahead in Your Career (Lifehacker)
- You Can Have an Easy Life or an Awesome One. Choose Wisely. (99U)
- How to Turn LinkedIn Contacts Into Real-Life Connections (The Daily Muse)
- The 10 Commandments of a Clutter-Free Life (Apartment Therapy)
- The Secret to Getting a Ridiculously Cheap Thanksgiving Flight (TIME)
- Every Single Flu Vaccine Myth, Debunked (io9)
- I Tried to Make Myself Happier at Work for a Week, and Here’s What I Learned (The Daily Muse)
- 35 Work-Appropriate Halloween Costumes That Keep it Classy (POPSUGAR)
- 6 Tips for Hosting a Wine Tasting Party (The Kitchn)
- Go Your Own Way: The Best Under-the-Radar Destinations for 2015 (PureWow)
- How to Be Productive When You’re a Little Tipsy (The Daily Muse)
Photo of recruiters courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author