Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action?
Sign up for our newsletter now
- Learn How You’re Really Doing at Work With a 360 Review ( popforms )
- The Freelancer’s Guide to Time Management ( Lifehacker )
- Be More Memorable: How to Better Answer 3 Common Networking Questions ( Art of Manliness )
- How to Spot Bad Career Advice: 4 Telltale Signs ( The Daily Muse )
- 25 of the Most Powerful Quotes on Saving ( DailyWorth )
- The 10 Most Unexpected Ways to Be Happy, Backed by Science ( TIME )
- A Simple Method to Resolve an Argument ( Medium )
- Elegance Hacking: The Secret to a Calmer, Happier Workday ( The Daily Muse )
- 12 of the World’s Most Jaw-Dropping Remote Hideaways ( Fast Company )
- The Beat Goes On: An End of Summer Playlist ( PureWow )
- 7 Tips for Less Terrible Smartphone Photos ( Gizmodo )
- Beyond the Ice Bucket Challenge: How to Really Support a Cause You Care About ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of smiley faces courtesy of Shutterstock .
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author