10 Things Self-Loving People Do Differently—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Doing Good Work Matters More Than Your Personal Brand (Forbes)
- 11 Tech Tips for a Stress-Free Video Interview (Skillcrush)
- If You’re Not Failing, You’re Not Growing (99U)
- 4 Ways You’re Being Too Aggressive in Your Job Search (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Things Self-Loving People Do Differently (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- How to Make Your Willpower Stronger—According to Science (io9)
- 10 of the Most Controversial Productivity Tips That Actually Work (Buffer)
- How to Network Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone (The Daily Muse)
- 52 Places to Go in 2015 (The New York Times)
- 14 Easy Tips That Will Help You Be Happier in Your Home (BuzzFeed)
- How to Start a Wine Collection (Forbes)
- 5 Pieces of Brilliant Career Advice From Your Favorite Celebrities (The Daily Muse)
Photo of heart courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author