10 Things a Good Manager Won’t Ask Employees to Do (and 11 Other Things to Know This Week)
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
- 10 Things a Good Manager Won’t Ask Employees to Do (Forbes)
- 6 Bizarre Resumes—and What You Should Learn From Each of Them (Mashable)
- 23 Productivity Tips for Digital Nomads Around the World (Buffer)
- I Wish I Had Known That Getting Laid Off Would Be My Best Career Move Yet (The Daily Muse)
- 3 Tiny Tweaks to Make You a Whole Lot Happier (Motto)
- Does This Purchase Make My Life Better? (The Simple Dollar)
- 5 Ways to Stop Lazy Thinking and Start Making Better Decisions (Entrepreneur)
- 4 Questions Successful People Always Ask Themselves (The Daily Muse)
- 11 Ways to Finish Up a Jar of Peanut Butter (Food52)
- 14 Incredible Last-Minute Vacations That Don’t Cost a Fortune (Refinery29)
- The 5 Best Anti-Mosquito Products You Can Buy Right Now (PureWow)
- 5 Calming Side Projects That You’ll Actually Want to Start After a Long Day at Work (The Daily Muse)
Caroline Liu is a freelance writer, graphic designer, and computer programmer studying at Wesleyan University. She is pursuing majors in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Computer Science in order to bridge her passions for tech, design, and social justice. Learn more about Caroline on her website or follow her on Twitter.More from this Author