10 Steps Toward a More Productive You in 2015—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- This is Why You Don’t Have a Mentor (99U)
- 8 Ways to Say No Without Hurting Your Image (LinkedIn)
- The Right Way to Talk About Things Like Ferguson at Work (Quartz)
- Why December Might Be the Best Time of Year to Get Hired (The Daily Muse)
- How to Ruin Your Life (Without Even Noticing That You Are) (Thought Catalog)
- 10 Steps Toward a Better, More Productive You in 2015 (Fast Company)
- How to Effectively Layer Up and Stay Warm This Winter (Lifehacker)
- Think Inside the Box and Other Creativity Lessons to Take From Picasso (The Daily Muse)
- 100 Notable Books of 2014 (The New York Times)
- 5 Fun, Cheap Party Games You Didn’t Know About (Wise Bread)
- 18 Ways to Think Warm Thoughts This Winter (Fathom)
- 50 Free Photos You Can Use to Make Your Social Profiles More Stunning (The Daily Muse)
Photo of coffee cup courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author