Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now !
- This is Why You Don’t Have a Mentor ( 99U )
- 8 Ways to Say No Without Hurting Your Image ( LinkedIn )
- The Right Way to Talk About Things Like Ferguson at Work ( Quartz )
- Why December Might Be the Best Time of Year to Get Hired ( The Daily Muse )
- How to Ruin Your Life (Without Even Noticing That You Are) ( Thought Catalog )
- 10 Steps Toward a Better, More Productive You in 2015 ( Fast Company )
- How to Effectively Layer Up and Stay Warm This Winter ( Lifehacker )
- Think Inside the Box and Other Creativity Lessons to Take From Picasso ( The Daily Muse )
- 100 Notable Books of 2014 ( The New York Times )
- 5 Fun, Cheap Party Games You Didn’t Know About ( Wise Bread )
- 18 Ways to Think Warm Thoughts This Winter ( Fathom )
- 50 Free Photos You Can Use to Make Your Social Profiles More Stunning ( The Daily Muse )
Photo of coffee cup courtesy of Shutterstock .
Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to go out to tea—get in touch at eringreenawald.com.More from this Author