10 Magic Phrases That Will Make You a Better Leader—and 11 Other Things to Know This Week
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 10 Magic Phrases That Will Make You a Better Leader (SmartBlog)
- Your Story is Your Brand (LinkedIn)
- 4 Things You Thought Were True About Time Management (HBR)
- 8 Networking Ideas So Good You’ll Want to Steal Them (The Daily Muse)
- 12 Things You Need to Remind Yourself When You Wake Up (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Better Customer Service (Lifehacker)
- 9 Ways to Beat Grocery Stores’ Psychological Games and Keep Your Cash (First We Feast)
- 5 Habits Working Parents Should Abandon Immediately (The Daily Muse)
- Relive Your Best (or Worst) Years Through Music (Fast Company)
- 24 Best Indie Magazines for Travelers (Fathom)
- How to Cut Down on Impulse Purchases and Buy Things You Really Like (Apartment Therapy)
- Jay-Z Knows What Your Career Needs—Do You? (The Daily Muse)
Photo of paper birds courtesy of Shutterstock.
Erin believes in the power of content to spread ideas, build communities, and engage and delight people—which is why she spends her days helping employers and brands do just that. During her time at The Muse, Erin has also worn the hats of personal website expert, video producer, Shutterstock wrangler, master lunch-packer, and company librarian. Erin is always looking for new places to explore on the weekends, and she almost never says no to tea and a croissant. Invite Erin to tea at eringreenawald.com or on Twitter @erinaceously.More from this Author