Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- 10 Magic Phrases That Will Make You a Better Leader (SmartBlog)
- Your Story is Your Brand (LinkedIn)
- 4 Things You Thought Were True About Time Management (HBR)
- 8 Networking Ideas So Good You’ll Want to Steal Them (The Daily Muse)
- 12 Things You Need to Remind Yourself When You Wake Up (Marc and Angel Hack Life)
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Better Customer Service (Lifehacker)
- 9 Ways to Beat Grocery Stores’ Psychological Games and Keep Your Cash (First We Feast)
- 5 Habits Working Parents Should Abandon Immediately (The Daily Muse)
- Relive Your Best (or Worst) Years Through Music (Fast Company)
- 24 Best Indie Magazines for Travelers (Fathom)
- How to Cut Down on Impulse Purchases and Buy Things You Really Like (Apartment Therapy)
- Jay-Z Knows What Your Career Needs—Do You? (The Daily Muse)
Photo of paper birds courtesy of Shutterstock.
The Muse is your ultimate career destination that offers exciting job opportunities, expert advice, a peek behind the scenes into fantastic companies, and access to amazing career coaches and career-boosting courses. Learn more, contact us, and find us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.More from this Author