10 Lessons I Learned From a Year of Productivity Experiments—and 11 Other Things to Know Now
Every week, we gather our favorite resources on career advice, smart living tips, and ways to have a little more fun in life and compile it all into our famous Best of the Web newsletter. And now, we’re bringing it out of our inboxes and onto the web—just for you!
Love what you see? Make sure to share Best of the Web with your friends!
Want to make sure you never miss out on any of the action? Sign up for our newsletter now!
- Why You Feel Like a Fraud and How to Overcome It (Barking Up The Wrong Tree)
- How to Build the Social Ties You Need at Work (HBR)
- Just Do the Work, and the Passion Will Follow (Science of Us)
- 4 Smart Steps You Should Take Now if You’re Getting Antsy at Your Current Job (The Daily Muse)
- 10 Lessons I Learned From a Year of Productivity Experiments (Lifehacker)
- 21 Ways Evernote Can Make Your Life Easier (Biz Ahead)
- A Guide for Dealing With Frustration and Disappointment Within Yourself (Zen Habits)
- 3 Ways You Can Get Back on Track After a Major Setback (and Still Hit Your Goals) (The Daily Muse)
- The 7 Things You Might Be Doing Wrong to Your Pasta (Epicurious)
- 5 Awesome Things to Do With Half a Jar of Peanut Butter (Mashable)
- 25 Bestsellers From the Last 25 Years You Simply Must Make Time to Reread (Bustle)
- 7 Easy Craft Projects You Can Make With Office Supplies (The Daily Muse)
Photo of clocks courtesy of Shutterstock.
Lily is a writer, editor, and social media manager, as well as co-founder of The Prospect, the world’s largest student-run college access organization. In addition to her writing with The Muse, she also serves as an editor at HelloFlo and Her Campus. Recently, she was named one of Glamour’s Top 10 College Women for her work helping underserved youth get into college. You can follow Lily on Twitter.More from this Author