7 Deadly Co-worker Sins to Avoid at All Costs
Working in an office comes with certain responsibilities, such as keeping your shoes on and refraining from microwaving last night's leftover fish in the break room. To make sure your officemates like you just as much as we do, we've compiled a list of the 7 Deadly Co-worker Sins, which you should refrain from committing at all costs.
1. Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
2. Writing Passive-Aggressive Notes About Leaving Dirty Dishes in the Sink
3. Desk Border Crossing
4. Heating Up Seafood in the Microwave
5. Conference Room Squatting
6. Public Shaming for Not Recycling Properly
Image courtesy of quickmeme.
7. Removing Your Shoes at Any Time in the Office
Image courtesy of cheezeburger.
Want More Advice Like This?
Sign up and follow us on Facebook to get everything you need to succeed in your career from The Muse.